Monday, April 8, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze "Secret Periwinkle"

Today's notd is for one of my first China Glaze purchases many years ago, "Secret Periwinkle." I loved the periwinkle blue, but hated how it looked on my hands. I ended up letting my sister borrow it for an extended period of time, and when she gave it back I simply threw it in the back of my collection.

This is the first time I'm wearing it in at least 2 years and I'm surprised that my opinion on this color has completely changed.  I love it!






I am amazed at how much I love this color on my hands right now when I distinctly remember detesting it before.

And even though the bottle has been in my collection for 3+ years the formula is still the amazing China Glaze formula I love. 2 coats reaches opacity with no problems.

(China Glaze "Secret Periwinkle," 2 coats)

 The sun can make this polish come off rather bright. I would say the photo directly below is the most accurate depiction.

(China Glaze "Secret Periwinkle," 2 coats)

(China Glaze "Secret Periwinkle," 2 coats)

I almost cannot believe that I was going to let this polish sit in my collection unused for potentially more years to come.The color is very beautiful and I doubt that I will want to take it off anytime soon.

What's on your nails?

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I just had Zoya "Kimber" on and now unsure of what color to go to next...

    ReplyDelete