Wednesday, March 20, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze "Glittering Garland"

Today's notd for China Glaze "Glittering Garland" from China Glaze's 2011 Holiday collection, I picked out because I am going to see the new Oz release today. [If I had passed up China Glaze "Emerald Sparkle" long ago (one of my polish regrets) I would have worn that.] But this polish isn't far off.


"Glittering Garland" is coming off quite darker below than it does in person. The base of the polish is a deep forest green, but in person the micro-glitters show up so much more prominent. The glitters, though it's hard to tell, are green and green-yellow. Only needed 2 coats for opacity too.

(China Glaze "Glittering Garland," 2 coats)

(China Glaze "Glittering Garland," 2 coats)

I wish I could properly capture the sparkle on this polish because it really is pretty eye-catching in person.

Well, have a great day! I'm looking forward to Oz!

No comments:

Post a Comment