Thursday, February 14, 2013

NOTD: Sephora by OPI "Read My Palm"

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

I always feel weird "wishing" people to have a Happy Valentines Day since it's not a real holiday. But better than starting off with "today's notd is," like I normally do. Today I opted for a green rather than a pink. I was really craving green colors and picked up one I've had for a couple years now, Sephora by OPI's "Read My Palm."


"Read My Palm," is a creamy jade green. When looking through my collection for a fun green to wear I realized for the first time that "Read My Palm" and Essie's "Turquoise and Caicos" are very similar colors. Without a doubt, "Read My Palm" is less bright and more green.

([L-R]: SOPI "Read My Palm," Essie "Turquoise and Caicos")

I haven't worn this color in a while and I almost forgot how much I liked it. The formula is pretty decent too. 2 coats for opacity. 

(Sephora by OPI "Read My Palm," 2 coats)

(Sephora by OPI "Read My Palm," 2 coats)

I hope you are all having a good Valentines Day and telling those you love that you care. It's always nice to hear. (:

1 comment:

  1. I like this Jade green :) Great choice! (the brightness of essie is so appealing!)

    ReplyDelete