Thursday, January 3, 2013

NOTD: Butter London "Wallis"

Today's notd is one of my favorites for fall and winter, Butter London "Wallis."

(Butter London "Wallis")

"Wallis" is a dark olive green with gold micro-shimmers. The polish has this rustic look to it that just makes me love it. It is particularly great for Autumn, but I think it works great during Winter, and during Spring as well.

(Butter London "Wallis")

I definitely think this is one of those polishes that you either think is amazing or absolutely disgusting. And I am definitely of the former. I love this polish. I think it looks incredibly chic.

(2-3 coats Butter London "Wallis")

(2-3 coats Butter London "Wallis")

(2-3 coats Butter London "Wallis")

I really love this Butter London polish. It's one of those polishes that would look with any skin tone. It is well worth the $14.

1 comment:

  1. the second photo is just beautiful! catches the versatility of the polish wonderfully. i bought this because of you ^. ^

    ReplyDelete