Sunday, December 23, 2012

25th Day of Christmas: OPI "Goldeneye" + China Glaze "Party Hearty"

Here I present you the last manicure in my 25 Days of Christmas Manicure Series. I knew that for the last manicure I had to do something that just screamed Christmas, and nothing does that more than an incredible gold polish, and an eye-catching holiday glitter!


I'm not going to talk about "Goldeneye" or "Party Hearty" much since I've done so much already. But if you would like to see more photos of OPI's "Goldeneye" you can find my full review here.

Even though I had used it so many times already, I knew I had to use China Glaze's "Party Hearty" in the last manicure. The two polishes combined are incredibly festive and I intend to wear this manicure through Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Enjoy the photos (and try not to mind the droplets of water. It was raining when I took these photos)!

(3 coats OPI "Goldeneye," China Glaze "Party Hearty" by cuticles)

(3 coats OPI "Goldeneye," China Glaze "Party Hearty" by cuticles)

(3 coats OPI "Goldeneye," China Glaze "Party Hearty" by cuticles)

I really hope these manicures have inspired some sort of holiday cheer. I have always love the winter holiday season. And while I know that some dread surfaces this time of year, as it does bring upon it family-related stress and whatnot, aside from the holiday lights and decorations, I have always found something magical about it.

Also, I won't be posting anything for a few days. I intend to spend those days fully immersed in family/friend activities so I hope everyone has a great holiday season and that you get to spend it with the people you love. (:


"I am sure I have always thought of Christmas time...as a good time: a kind, forgiving, charitable, pleasant time: the only time I know of, in the long calender of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow-passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys."
 - Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

1 comment:

  1. beautiful christmas tree! beautiful nails! happy holidays to you too!! (you went out in the rain---dedication!) I'm very thankful for your presence and am always glad you're here.

    ReplyDelete