Saturday, December 22, 2012

24th Day of Christmas: China Glaze "Manhunt" + OPI "Pirouette My Whistle" + China Glaze "Techno"

Today's manicure is a dark blue with some shimmer and matches my pajamas. It involves China Glaze's "Manhunt" with two glitters, OPI's "Pirouette My Whistle" and China Glaze's "Techno."


China Glaze's "Manhunt" is a fairly basic dark blue. If you would like to see more photos and a complete review, you can find mine here.

OPI's "Pirouette My Whistle" has become one of my favorite glitters lately. It is a silver glitter with two different grades. It layers beautifully over a large range of polishes.

(OPI "Pirouette My Whistle")

China Glaze's "Techno" is another glitter in a clear base and has different grades of glitter as well. What distinguishes it from "Pirouette My Whistle" is a flat silver glitter, whereas "Techno" is holographic. I added it to this manicure for some extra shine.

(China Glaze "Techno")

I love this manicure right now and am happy I decided to add "Techno." This manicure is definitely reminiscent of winter.

(2 coats CG "Manhunt," OPI "Pirouette My Whistle" & CG "Techno" on tips)

(2 coats CG "Manhunt," OPI "Pirouette My Whistle" & CG "Techno" on tips)

(2 coats CG "Manhunt," OPI "Pirouette My Whistle" & CG "Techno" on tips)

(2 coats CG "Manhunt," OPI "Pirouette My Whistle" & CG "Techno" on tips)

I plan on doing this manicure again sometime soon!

We're down to one more manicure. I hope you've been enjoying this series! (:

2 comments:

  1. my fav mani thus farr in the series!! i love how techno mixes w/pmw~ love the darker blue base. love it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks! I was afraid it was "Christmas" themed enough.

      Delete