Wednesday, December 12, 2012

15th Day of Christmas: Zoya "Elisa" + China Glaze "Party Hearty"

Today's nail of the day is another incredibly festive one. It uses one of my favorite glitters, China Glaze's "Party Hearty," over a red base, Zoya "Elisa."


Zoya's "Elisa" is a basic shimmer-y red. Though 1 coat is relatively opaque, I added a second just because I oppose visible nail line when the polish I'm using is not a natural/sheer color. Feel free to use any red polish if you want to replicate this look.

China Glaze's "Party Hearty" is one of my favorite holiday glitters. It's a chunky red, green, and gold glitter.

(photographed China Glaze "Party Hearty")

I have already done three previous manicures for my 25 Days of Christmas Manicure series as you can see below. "Party Hearty" is incredibly versatile.

([L-R]: Day 10, Day 3, Day 7)

Layering "Party Hearty" over red is probably my least favorite combination of the bunch, but I still enjoy it for this time of year. The two complement each other very well.

(2 coats Zoya "Elisa," 1 coat China Glaze "Party Hearty")

(2 coats Zoya "Elisa," 1 coat China Glaze "Party Hearty")

(2 coats Zoya "Elisa," 1 coat China Glaze "Party Hearty")

I hope you enjoyed today's Holiday manicure. Only 10 left!

2 comments:

  1. How is Zoya Elisa when removing? I'm trying to find reds that don't stain when removing...I think I like "PH" over the gold the best so far~ Over JH-green is a close contender too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it stain when removing? I think all reds do to a certain extent. It didn't in this case because I tried the glue method again.

      Delete