Friday, November 23, 2012

25 Days of Christmas Manicures

Happy Black Friday everyone!

I wanted to make a post now that Thanksgiving is officially over and the winter holiday festivities can commence and introduce a fun idea I had for fun holiday-themed manicures.

If you can tell by the post title, I intend to do 25 holiday-themed manicures before Christmas, beginning tomorrow. If you don't celebrate Christmas, then think of it as just a title. The manicures are simply inspired by the colors associated with the winter holiday season.


For most of these manicures, I'm not going to be doing intricate nail art so much as I am just layering different polishes. Either way, the purpose of this series is:
1. because I just love holiday polishes and this time of year so much I want to get as much use and enjoyment out of my large holiday polish collection, and...
2. to get all of you who read this to get into the holiday spirit as well!

However, in attempting to do 25 nail posts before Christmas Eve, I will be probably putting the book reviews/miscellaneous posts on hold. But because I do truly love doing the book reviews, after the 25 manicures are posted I plan to do a collective "what I've been reading" post. So keep an eye out for that if you enjoy reading my non-nail-related posts.

Lastly, as a warning, I wanted to include that I will be recycling many polishes throughout this series. Polishes that I know already will make multiple appearances are China Glaze's "Party Hearty," "Frosty," and OPI's "The Living Daylights." So the looks may be slightly repetitive, but this is all just for fun so hopefully that won't matter. (:

I hope you enjoy this new series and it gets you in the holiday spirit.
Enjoy the rest of your Black Friday! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment