Saturday, October 13, 2012

China Glaze "Man Hunt"

Today's nail of day is China Glaze's "Man Hunt" is from the new China Glaze Safari Collection. It is a dark blue that falls between a true blue and a navy blue. It is neither as bright as a true blue nor as dark as a navy.

(photographed: China Glaze "Man Hunt")

 "Man Hunt" is a gorgeous pick for fall. The instant I painted it on my nails I knew it was going to be a color I would keep wearing for the rest of the fall/winter seasons.

(photographed: China Glaze "Man Hunt," 1-2 coats, natural lighting)

The photo below is taken in direct sunlight and is the brightest you will probably ever see the polish. However, one of the reasons why I love this polish is that it is very clearly blue and NOT black. On my first day wearing it out I already got a compliment on it! (:

(photographed: China Glaze "Man Hunt," 1-2 coats, direct sunlight)

Pros
  • Amazing formula. Opaque in 1-2 coats.
  • Beautiful creme-y blue that doesn't verge on being too dark.
Cons
  • None!

Final Verdict: I am incredibly happy I picked up this polish. I can already tell that by the end of winter it is going to be one of my most worn polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment